Wednesday, October 2, 2013

It's that time of year again...Season of the Witch!


Season of the Witch is back for another season! This year, I'm once again going to try to read some witch related books during October, but the event is really to focus on anything scary. I will be participating in my FrightFall Read-a-Thon (going on now--click link to join us!) from here during the event as well. Again, I would love some guest bloggers so if you'd like to participate by writing a guest post or being a guest reviewer, let me know. I hope you will join me and share your witchy or scary reads with me this month!



I have a lot of scary on my plate this month, with R.I.P. VIII in full swing so there will be some scary books up for review. Among these are This House is Haunted by John Boyne, Stephen King's Joyland, Season of the Witch by Natasha Mostert (how appropriate!) and Stoker's Manuscript by Royce Prouty. Royce will be stopping by with a guest post too!


If you do a post, feel free to share your link in the comments, or just let me know what you're going to be reading.

Photobucket

Follow on Bloglovin

1 comment:

Thanks for visiting our little corner of the horror universe. Your comments are appreciated.
Please note: Your comment will appear after site owner approval.

  1. I plan to read scary books all this month as well. Let me know how to do a guest post/what you are looking for, and let me know. I will gladly write something up.

    ReplyDelete
- See more at: http://www.techtrickhome.com/2013/02/show-comment-box-above-comments-on.html#sthash.SyglVmdY.dpuf
- See more at: http://www.techtrickhome.com/2013/02/show-comment-box-above-comments-on.html#sthash.SyglVmdY.dpuf