Monday, September 2, 2013

It's Gothic September!


The first of September already! I can't believe how fast this year has gone by so far. So, are we ready to get into some good Gothic/scary reading this Fall? Have you started reading The Arrow Chest yet?
Our read-a-long has started. If you are planning on joining us, be sure to check out the reading schedule HERE. Our first discussion post will be up on Friday.

I'm still interested in guests this month...either a guest post or be a guest reviewer. If you're interested, leave me a comment with your contact info and I'll get back to you.

Along with The Arrow Chest, I might try to read The Man in the Picture by Susan Hill. It's only 145 pages long so should be doable. I'm also reading Jane Eyre this month and I've seen some refer to it as a Gothic classic so I guess it counts too. I'll be sharing some of Edgar Allan Poe's poems with you this month too.

What will you be reading this month? Leave me a comment.

Let's get Gothic!

Photobucket

Follow on Bloglovin

4 comments:

Thanks for visiting our little corner of the horror universe. Your comments are appreciated.
Please note: Your comment will appear after site owner approval.

  1. I'll be reading The Picture of Dorian Gray and hopefully I'll get to A White Room by Stephanie Carroll, but I have a couple of ARCs that I need to read by mid-month. I'm reading Poe as well as my weekly dip into poetry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great selections, Katherine! I'm glad you're joining me for Gothic September.

    ReplyDelete
  3. sigh, you got me again...post is here

    ReplyDelete
  4. got one read! The Hound of the Baskervilles by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle. Also it has been on my TBR pile for a very long time. Did you watch the Sleepy Hollow TV show? O_o

    ReplyDelete
- See more at: http://www.techtrickhome.com/2013/02/show-comment-box-above-comments-on.html#sthash.SyglVmdY.dpuf
- See more at: http://www.techtrickhome.com/2013/02/show-comment-box-above-comments-on.html#sthash.SyglVmdY.dpuf