Monday, September 30, 2013

FrightFall Read-a-Thon: My reading plans #FrightFall


I'll be spending my FrightFall read-a-thon time here on Castle Macabre. It will fit in nicely with the kick off of Season of the Witch tomorrow. I actually have mostly scary reading lined up to read this week. I'm not aiming to finish a book, unless I just happen to. I'll be focusing on pages read, my goal being between 500 - 1000 pages.

Reading list:

Finish The Arrow Chest, Robert Parry (today)
Reading from...The Historian, Elizabeth Kostova
Starting Joyland, Stephen King
Reading from Cloud Atlas, David Mitchell (need to finish this tomorrow)
This House is Haunted, John Boyne
Starting Season of the Witch, Natasha Mostert
Need to start Write-a-Thon, Rochelle Melander (prep for NaNoWriMo next month)

Audio:
Anna Dressed in Blood, Kendare Blake

Are you joining us for the read-a-thon? You can still jump in HERE.

Photobucket

Follow on Bloglovin

2 comments:

Thanks for visiting our little corner of the horror universe. Your comments are appreciated.
Please note: Your comment will appear after site owner approval.

  1. Heh, I love the subtitle on Write-a-Thon: (And Live to Tell About It). Every time I attempt NaNo I don't recover until February. I've heard so many good things about Joyland. I think I might be returning to Stephen King after a long hiatus.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always end up bailing on NaNo. I'm hoping if I have more of a plan, it might be possible, but I get so overwhelmed.


    We are reading Joyland for my TuesBookTalk book chat group on Goodreads/Twitter starting next week after we finish Cloud Atlas. I'm looking forward to it.

    ReplyDelete
- See more at: http://www.techtrickhome.com/2013/02/show-comment-box-above-comments-on.html#sthash.SyglVmdY.dpuf
- See more at: http://www.techtrickhome.com/2013/02/show-comment-box-above-comments-on.html#sthash.SyglVmdY.dpuf