Thursday, August 29, 2013

Gothic September and The Arrow Chest Read-a-Long starts Sunday...Are you in?


The Arrow Chest by Robert Parry Read-a-Long schedule

  • September 1 (or before) - start reading
  • Week One reading is Chapter 1 - 6, ending on page 82
  • Week One discussion post will go up Friday, September 6
  • Week Two reading is Chapter 7 - 12, ending on page 167
  • Week Two discussion post will go up Friday, September 13
  • Week Three reading is Chapter 13 - 17, ending on page 251
  • Week Three discussion post will go up Friday, September 20
  • Week Four reading is Chapter 18 - end of book
  • Week Four discussion/final thoughts post will go up Monday, September 30

The Arrow Chest is available in paperback or eBook formats on Amazon Kindle for $2.99AmazonAmazon UKIndiebound

Hope you will join me!

This event is part of...


Click button for details!

Photobucket

Follow on Bloglovin

1 comment:

Are you scared? Tell me how much. But seriously, thank you for commenting. It means so much.

Please do not be offended, but this is an award free blog. Your kind visits and comments are award enough for me. Thanks!

  1. I'm in! I have read the book recently, but I would like to participate. Although my time is limited due to work and studies. What should I do, visit the site next weekend?

    ReplyDelete
- See more at: http://www.techtrickhome.com/2013/02/show-comment-box-above-comments-on.html#sthash.SyglVmdY.dpuf
- See more at: http://www.techtrickhome.com/2013/02/show-comment-box-above-comments-on.html#sthash.SyglVmdY.dpuf