This is the final mini-challenge of the read-a-thon. These questions all pertain to famous works by horror authors. There will be two winners chosen randomly out of those who answer all questions correctly. Please email your answers to me at truebookaddictATgmailDOTcom. This contest will remain open until the end of the read-a-thon on Sunday until 11:59pm CST. Winners will be able to choose their prize from the PRIZE PAGE.
1. What is the name of the
2. What is the name of the child vampire in Interview with the Vampire by Anne Rice?
3. Quoth the Raven, _______________. Finish this quote from Edgar Allan Poe's The Raven.
4. Who was Rebecca in Daphne Du Maurier's novel of the same name?
5. Mary Reilly by Valerie Martin is a retelling of what classic horror tale?
6. "I never drink... ___________. Finish this quote from Bram Stoker's Dracula.
7. In I Am Legend by Richard Matheson, what have all the humans become, leaving Robert Neville as the last living man on Earth?
8. What is the nickname given the serial killer in The Silence of the Lambs by Thomas Harris?
9. From what Stephen King novel is the following quote? "Sometimes being a bitch is all a woman's got to hold on to." (snicker)
10. In Queen of the Damned by Anne Rice (my favorite book!), who is Akasha, or what is her significance to all vampires?