Friday, September 13, 2024

Something Wicked Fall - Happy Friday the 13th!


The rare and auspicious day who some may deem bad luck, but us witch-y folk see it as a lucky day...and, of course, horror fans rejoice. Friday the 13th movie marathons and more horror to boot. What's not to like?

I was hoping there would be a Friday the 13th film series marathon on at least one of the streaming services, but unfortunately I could not find one anywhere. I guess it's because they're going to be playing the movies in theaters (?). Oh well...it is what it is. I did find the 2009 Friday the 13th remake on Max. It wasn't terrible. I might even watch it again myself. Jared Padalecki (Supernatural) is in it so that's something anyway...lol. Also, one of my favorite horror films is also streaming on Max. Trick 'r Treat (also 2009). I highly recommend it if you haven't already seen it. I have seen it many times. It's a great one for rewatching. Never gets old.

Below are some graphics from Fangoria with all the streaming horror films streaming in September and there is a TON!! So you can definitely find something scary to watch this Friday the !3th.









As promised, I have a special treat for you today. I created some spooky fall/Halloween bookmarks that you can print out at home. You can print them out on card stock, or if you don't have it, you could print them out, cut out cardboard to size, cut the bookmarks out, and glue them on. 

I hope you like them! Just click the link below the image to download to your device for printing.



💀💀💀

What are your Friday the 13th plans? What will you be watching, or reading? 

Don't forget...the first discussion for our read-along of Stephen King's Fairy Tale will be posted here on Sunday, September 15. Here's the schedule again, and the kick-off post for the event, just in case you missed it.


This post is part of


photo Cat.gif

3 comments:

Thanks for visiting our little corner of the horror universe. Your comments are appreciated.
Please note: Your comment will appear after site owner approval.

  1. My daughter and I are going to have a mini movie marathon as soon as the grocery order is delivered. We've decided on The Last Voyage of the Demeter and Imaginary.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you guys had fun viewing your scary movies. I liked them both, especially Demeter. Anything Dracula related. :)

      Delete
    2. We had a good time. I saw Demeter in the theater with my husband and I knew my daughter would like it, too. She really liked Imaginary, too.

      Delete
- See more at: http://www.techtrickhome.com/2013/02/show-comment-box-above-comments-on.html#sthash.SyglVmdY.dpuf
- See more at: http://www.techtrickhome.com/2013/02/show-comment-box-above-comments-on.html#sthash.SyglVmdY.dpuf