Saturday, September 19, 2020

#SomethingWickedFall Watch-Along Schedule


Mary Shelley's Frankenstein - Friday, October 2 at 9:00pm ET/8:00pm CT/6:00pm PT
Sleepy Hollow - Friday, October 9 at 9:00pm ET/8:00 pm CT/6:00 pm PT
Sweeney Todd - Friday, October 30 at 9:00pm ET/8:00 pm CT/6:00 pm PT

I had to make an executive decision on the dates. My time is limited because of my recent move. My grandfather passed away so I will be out of town for his funeral the week of September 21. My birthday (10/15) weekend is October 16 and 17, and then Dewey's 24 Hour Readathon the weekend of October 24.

I hope these dates/times will work for everyone. The October 2 and the October 9 dates could be moved to Saturday, if that would work better, but the October 30 date will probably have to stick due to Halloween. Thanks for bearing with me. I hope you will join us!

Here's the invite link for Slack (it's free to sign up) where we chat while we're watching. This link expires in 30 days so I will post the new link in October.
https://join.slack.com/t/seasonsofreading/shared_invite/zt-9nm09zwx-oBpnfIw7AG_Cli4IT1SsIA

photo Cat.gif

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting our little corner of the horror universe. Your comments are appreciated.
Please note: Your comment will appear after site owner approval.

- See more at: http://www.techtrickhome.com/2013/02/show-comment-box-above-comments-on.html#sthash.SyglVmdY.dpuf