Friday, May 30, 2014

The Strain Read-a-Long - Twitter chat postponed #thestrainRAL


I am behind on posting the discussion post...and responding to the comments on the last discussion post. I'm so sorry! It's the end of the school year so it has been constant music performances and award ceremonies to attend. I promise I will have it posted tomorrow. Also, something has come up for me tonight and so I'm going to have to postpone the Twitter chat until next Friday, June 6 at 8:00pm CST/9:00pm EST. Again, I do apologize.

Hope you're enjoying the book as much as I am!


Photobucket

Follow on Bloglovin

2 comments:

Thanks for visiting our little corner of the horror universe. Your comments are appreciated.
Please note: Your comment will appear after site owner approval.

  1. pick...pick...pick...gnaw...gnaw...gnaw....
    Enjoying reading....what will happen next!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Finished the book. Review is on Goodreads & Amazon. Enjoyed the read a long. Just downloaded the second book in the trilogy The Fall. Do not have Twitter so unable to join the chat there.
    Thanks Michelle for an enjoyable read!!

    ReplyDelete
- See more at: http://www.techtrickhome.com/2013/02/show-comment-box-above-comments-on.html#sthash.SyglVmdY.dpuf
- See more at: http://www.techtrickhome.com/2013/02/show-comment-box-above-comments-on.html#sthash.SyglVmdY.dpuf