Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Spring into Horror Read-a-Thon...You Help Decide the Structure

I have decided to ask for your assistance in deciding how I should structure the read-a-thon.  As I mentioned in the introduction/sign up post, I want this read-a-thon (and all future read-a-thons) to focus more on the reading.  Lord knows we all have enough distractions in our day to day lives to detract from read-a-thon reading so why should the read-a-thon goings-on be a distraction as well.  So, above the post section, there is a little poll.  Please voice your opinion on this subject....and please be honest.

Thanks!

Photobucket

4 comments:

Are you scared? Tell me how much. But seriously, thank you for commenting. It means so much.

Please do not be offended, but this is an award free blog. Your kind visits and comments are award enough for me. Thanks!

  1. I'm participating in the read athon but I wanted to say I love the picture on your sidebar. Books...if I could, I would wear them. Super cool.
    Krista

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Krista! I found the image online and I added the caption. ;O) It's so true of me too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd say the easier, the better. For me, I wouldn't be interested in the sprints or mini-challenges.

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I say either, generally I do one or 2 mini challenge, it depends on how fun it is or my mood.

    ReplyDelete
- See more at: http://www.techtrickhome.com/2013/02/show-comment-box-above-comments-on.html#sthash.SyglVmdY.dpuf
- See more at: http://www.techtrickhome.com/2013/02/show-comment-box-above-comments-on.html#sthash.SyglVmdY.dpuf