Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Wednesdays on the Trail(er)...A New Feature! (1)

***You will find the music player in the right sidebar and there you may turn off the auto play music before enjoying the trailer***




One of the mini-challenges during Dewey's 24 Hour Read-a-Thon was to post a favorite book trailer and it was during this challenge that I realized how much I truly love book trailers.  So I decided to create this new weekly feature every Wednesday to showcase a favorite or newly discovered book trailer.  I'm cross hosting this feature with The True Book Addict.  Here I will feature book and/or horror movie trailers.  Please feel free to join in every week, if you would like.  I hope you enjoy it!

Down the Drain by Daniel Pyle


Note:  I owe the author of this book an apology.  He sent it to me for review quite awhile back and I did read it...and I really liked it...but I never posted my review.  I can't really say why.  It just slipped through the cracks.  I'm going to go back and give it a quick reread so look for my official review coming soon.  To Mr. Pyle, I hope you will forgive me.

Photobucket

1 comment:

Are you scared? Tell me how much. But seriously, thank you for commenting. It means so much.

Please do not be offended, but this is an award free blog. Your kind visits and comments are award enough for me. Thanks!

- See more at: http://www.techtrickhome.com/2013/02/show-comment-box-above-comments-on.html#sthash.SyglVmdY.dpuf
- See more at: http://www.techtrickhome.com/2013/02/show-comment-box-above-comments-on.html#sthash.SyglVmdY.dpuf