Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Wednesdays on the Trail(er)...A New Feature! (1)

***You will find the music player in the right sidebar and there you may turn off the auto play music before enjoying the trailer***




One of the mini-challenges during Dewey's 24 Hour Read-a-Thon was to post a favorite book trailer and it was during this challenge that I realized how much I truly love book trailers.  So I decided to create this new weekly feature every Wednesday to showcase a favorite or newly discovered book trailer.  I'm cross hosting this feature with The True Book Addict.  Here I will feature book and/or horror movie trailers.  Please feel free to join in every week, if you would like.  I hope you enjoy it!

Down the Drain by Daniel Pyle


Note:  I owe the author of this book an apology.  He sent it to me for review quite awhile back and I did read it...and I really liked it...but I never posted my review.  I can't really say why.  It just slipped through the cracks.  I'm going to go back and give it a quick reread so look for my official review coming soon.  To Mr. Pyle, I hope you will forgive me.

Photobucket

1 comment:

Thanks for visiting our little corner of the horror universe. Your comments are appreciated.
Please note: Your comment will appear after site owner approval.

- See more at: http://www.techtrickhome.com/2013/02/show-comment-box-above-comments-on.html#sthash.SyglVmdY.dpuf
- See more at: http://www.techtrickhome.com/2013/02/show-comment-box-above-comments-on.html#sthash.SyglVmdY.dpuf